We’ve talked about looking after your furry friends now its time to talk about looking after you!
At ARC we also treat people for Physiotherapy consultations. Physiotherapists are highly qualified professionals that work closely with you and your GP to achieve the best possible outcome for you. With the ability to diagnose, treat and prevent we are able to help with:
- Pain relief and management
- Rehabilitation after injury/surgery
- Muscle soreness/tightness
- Maintenance of functional mobility
- Chronic disease management
Being horse riders ourselves, we understand the impact our sport can have on the body.
Clinical Exercise Classes
These classes include a mixture of Pilates, balance, strength and conditioning. Perfect for improving body symmetry in horse riders.
The many benefits of Clinical Exercise Classes include:
- Strengthening the core and lengthening the spine, this helps stabilise the body when moving
- Increased flexibility, strength and balance
- Increase leg and body length
- Improve balance and co-ordination