We’ve talked about looking after your furry friends now its time to talk about looking after you!
At ARC we also treat people for Physiotherapy consultations. Physiotherapists are highly qualified professionals that work closely with you and your GP to achieve the best possible outcome for you. With the ability to diagnose, treat and prevent we are able to help with:
- Pain relief and management
- Rehabilitation after injury/surgery
- Muscle soreness/tightness
- Maintenance of functional mobility
- Chronic disease management
Being horse riders ourselves, we understand the impact our sport can have on the body.
Horse Rider Specific Pilates
Pilates is a fantastic tool, especially for us horse riders. With many years experience in Pilates and Horse riding we can tailor your sessions to meet your needs.
The many benefits of Pilates include:
- Strengthening the core and lengthening the spine, this helps stabilise the body when moving
- Increased flexibility, strength and balance
- Creating a deeper seat by enhancing the suppleness of the lower back
- Increase hip independence
- Increase leg and body length
- Improve balance and co-ordination
This is all going to aid in correct posture, create a more balanced and independent seat, flexibility to go with the horses movement and increased comfort after your ride.