The EzyDog DFD X2 Boost is the second generation of our best selling dog life jacket, the DFD. This new design offers the same amount of floatation, with a more streamlined ergonomic fit. We know never to compromise when it comes to the water safety of our pets, so we use only the highest grades of materials in all our dog life jackets. Whether you’re teaching your dog to swim or simply using it as a safety precaution, the DFD X2 Boost will help your dog stay safe around water.
- Streamline, ergonomic fit – Aside from offering more buoyancy, also tapers to the dog much more effectively
- Extremely buoyant – Floatation is distributed much more evenly, with foam also passing under the dog’s belly
- Revolutionary top pull collar adjustment – A fixed collar that still allows maximum adjustment and buoyancy to the dog’s neck and head
- Neoprene grab handle – A comfortable handle that doubles as a keeper for the neck adjustment
- Durable 1680 denier nylon – Extremely tough and easy to clean, a hose or soak in fresh water removes all salt
- Reflective piping for high visibility – Excellent for nightime safety, especially on boats
- Safety Light attachment point
- New Style D-ring – Extremely durable.
*Please note: Our experience has been that particularly stocky breeds or dogs with compromised swimming ability, should lean toward the Standard DFD
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, choose the smaller size. Please note that the life jacket does not need to cover the whole length of the dog to be effective
|XS||45 – 55|
|S||56 – 65|
|M||66 – 75|
|L||76 – 85|
|XL||86 – 105|